[C320-list] Jabsco Bilge Pump

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Fri Jun 1 12:31:00 PDT 2012

When I bought the boat, it already had this configuration, with the pump
I mentioned earlier mounted up behind  the port settee, near the nav
station, and a bilge pump switch down in the bilge.  The advantage that
comes to mind immediately for me is that the bilge pump will not be
sitting in frozen water in the winter.  The pump is groaning a bit these
days, and I plan on paying it some attention.  I just thought it was odd
that this pump is listed as a shower drain pump, and does not seem as
beefy as those listed as bilge pumps.

Dean