[C320-list] Running Rigging especially the Traveler lines

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:38:17 PDT 2012

Unless you just like spending money on lines so they look new, mark
the free ends with a Sharpie, wash the lines in a net bag (you don't
have to use one, but it will minimize tangling) in your washing
machine with laundry detergent, a little bleach and fabric softener.
Then reattach the lines reversing the ends from when you took them
off...this should get you through five more years at least.

Fair winds - cb

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC