[C320-list] Water in fuel

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:19:51 PDT 2012

Catalina has moved the fuel and water fill fittngs around a bit over
the years. On our #867 they are side by side by the starboard stern
perch and owners with this configuration have reported accidental
filling of the water tank with diesel and the diesel tank with
water....best recommendation is to be very careful when filling
either, don't let anyone do it for you and replace the stainless caps
with color coded plastic ones.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC