[C320-list] Water in fuel

Joseph R Aberdale summerwind3 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 07:10:48 PDT 2012

Jeff,

I'm in a very humid area on Cape Cod with broad temperature swings.

Two years ago I removed the fuel sensor from the tank and cleaned it out.  There was a good deal of mush on the bottom.  Hopefully, that cleaning will keep me in business for awhile.

Thanks to you and the others who responded for the information.  it's appreciated.

Joe