[C320-list] Portable air conditioner

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Sat Jun 30 12:31:19 PDT 2012

I once used a regular window air conditioner in the companion way.
Worked out great. I got the highest BTU possible that still used 110.
You would need to build some sort of stand for it to rest on in the
cockpit. I put throw pillows on the sides and pulled towels down
on top of it. Would put the temps to 60 degrees at night. Only
disadvantage is that you have to make room for it while going
port to port.

Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina