[C320-list] Was Chart Plotter, Now Sailing Apps

Barbara Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 08:33:01 PDT 2012

Thanks, John.  I finally downloaded it to my droid and it works just great -
even on Charlotte Harbor, FL.

Do think about snowbirding in FL for retirement - I think that's a little
southeast of Alabama.  Condo prices are cheap right now and there's a canal
behind every house and condo in western part of Punta Gorda.  3/4 of it is
sailboat water out to the Harbor and then the Gulf.  It's a very boatie
community.  Someone who has had a 3 berth, 3 head, sailboat on Chesapeake looked
around here and commented that there were some serious sailors down here.  We
bought down here before retirement.  Some people do and rent until retirement.
Here is a nice 3 br that just went on the market in our complex.  Too expensive
right now, but it will go down.  The lady that owns it just had it "re-done"
this winter.  It looks great.

Barb and Bob