[C320-list] salon table

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:56:27 PDT 2012

The table pushes down.  Push in the center of the table over the center of
the support post.  The table goes down onto the stop blocks on the face of
the seat.

A search on the forum posts will likely get several response hits as this
subject was discussed about two years ago.

It is my understanding that some owners have installed additional stop
block to improve the support for the table.

We don't use ours for a berth, so you are getting forum hearsay from me.

Good luck!

Pat, 801, Cherie