[C320-list] citation Middle River Chesapeake

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Fri May 11 05:02:02 PDT 2012

Irv,
A documented vessel is registered, "Documented," with the US Coast Guard and is required by law to fly the US flag. There is no state registration number on Documented vessels such as mine, but we are still required to purchase and display the state sticker. So even though I understand this, I too find it confusing.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606