[C320-list] Black Streak Remover

William wmo48 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 16:50:16 PDT 2012

I used it to try to remove hull exhaust stains and was  not happy with the results.  I recommend Barkeeper's Friend powder because of the oxalic acid.  Make a paste and use a little elbow grade.  Cleans gelcoat and rubrails and cost about $3 from the grocery.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'

Sent from my iPhone