[C320-list] battery/charger issue

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Mon May 14 07:45:39 PDT 2012

Chris,
If your charger is a ProMariner that is definitely the problem. this has been reported many times here. I originally had a ProMariner on my 99' boat, it was noisy and fried batteries without notice. Switch it for a Xantrex and never had another problem, you can't hear a thing.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606