[C320-list] Engine Coolant

William Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 11:28:06 PDT 2012

Bob,
Coolant mix goes into the reservoir.  The coolant level should stay within high and low marks on the reservoir tank, on cold engine  Do you know why the tank is empty?  If not, keep an eye on it while motoring (engine temp gauge ), coolant doesn't usually boil off on Yanmars.  You may have leak or leaking drain valve.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'

Sent from my iPad