[C320-list] Head weeping

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:24:11 PDT 2012

No need to replace the head or pump.  Think there's a gasket at the base of
the pump that's replaceable, likely part of the rebuild kit I bought and
installed on my own years ago but I've forgotten where I sourced it.
Wasn't from West Marine.  Google the head name online and you'll hit pay
dirt.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906