[C320-list] Schaefer 2100 Furling System Stop Pin

resloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue May 29 07:11:54 PDT 2012

Mike-One last thing.  I assume the genoa was off the foils when you did
this.  You might want to look at the top of the headstay where the foil ends
to see if the swage or something else is keeping the foil from moving up the
forestay.
The foil on your boat must have been higher up since the stop pin was
screwed in at one time.

Bob Sloat
S/V Savannah 894 (2002)