[C320-list] Anchor wash

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed May 30 05:42:46 PDT 2012

Definitely your PO or someone contracted to do the job....

If they used a 1/2 " or 3/4" pipe fitting, you'll need to get a brass
hose bibb adapter at your local big box...I was lucky when I installed
my washdown system and found a really nice one in stainless steel on
eBay.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC