[C320-list] Halyard and Sheet Specs

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 09:27:05 PST 2012

First Mate says get new genoa and main sheets, maybe something fluffy so my
hands don't get burned ... since the First Mate also runs the galley, it stands
to reason this request should take serious consideration.  As captain I pride
myself on high crew moral.

So, I have looked through the association website and past emails and I can't
find the specifications for running rigging.

What is the diameter and length for the following:
    Mainsheet
    110% genoa
    Mainsail halyard (115 -120' ?)
    Genoa halyard( 115 - 120' ?)
What does the group recommend for line type, double braid polyester, Dyneema,
Vectran ?

Our sailing style is go-fast cruiser.

God, don't forget something in the 'fluffy' style or refer access could be
denied (i.e. no cold beer!)

Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'