[C320-list] PROP SHAFT

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Nov 28 18:26:17 PST 2012

Hi John,

When I ordered the SS for our boat and another C320, this is what we got in
2007.  My hull is #809 and the other boat was in the low #400's and both
came stock with Bronze.   I think that SS became standard sometime after
2003 or 2004, but that's really a guess.  We also replaced the cutlass
bearings at the same time since you really need to pop that out with the
C320 Association's Cutlass bearing removal tool in order to replace the
shaft without dropping the rudder.

SHAFT A-19	Aqualoy     Stainless Propeller Shaft A_19 - 55" x 1" -
Single Taper -      $227.90   +  $19.00 shipping

I purchased them from DeepBlueYachtSupply.com and they were great to deal
with and very quick to deliver.   I would use them again.

Hope this helps.
-Jeff Hare