[C320-list] Motor Mounts

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:11:52 PST 2012

They are indeed 'motor mounts'. They can be replaced without removing the
engine, but they can't be replaced without lifting the engine and
disconnecting the shaft. There is a Mainsheet article on replacing the
Perkins mounts in the website archives, most of which will apply to the
Yanmar..

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC