[C320-list] Motor Mounts

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Nov 5 13:38:12 PST 2012

And obviously you will need to do a proper alignment after such a
procedure. If your boat is on the hard for the winter, remember that the
alignment should be done after the boat has been floating for 24 hours.
So in that case, if you get the mounts replaced over the winter layup,
remember to have an alignment done after the boat has been in the water
for a while next spring.

Doug Treff
#350 September Song