[C320-list] Rewiring my mast

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:11:30 PST 2012

Marko, I dropped the mast 3 years ago and rewired.  The yard crew found
connectors for the VHF and lights but cut the wind wire before they found
the connector.  Per my prior instructions, they cut the wire in the cabin
where it passed under the settee on its way to the wind control head.  I'm
glad they did because I added another connector there and that has been
useful as a test point for the wind system.

You should definitely have connectors for each wire through the post.  This
just makes it easier when dropping the mast in the future.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"