[C320-list] Bottom Paint

Rick from Inflate Co rick at inflateco.com
Tue Nov 13 09:16:00 PST 2012

Jeff,

I am in Dana Point marina. From what I've gathered it is $900 to paint and
haul out if you just do the paint only yourself or use someone like Tony
Cozad in the marina and have him do the paint and haul out for $1500. His
hourly is $65 for the other stuff and  you can use his port supply discount
on parts . I would also check out Outbound Yachts (Kevin). He is $100
hourly, but provides more on the follow up/service side from what I've seen.

Rick
Enchantress / #235
Dana Point