[C320-list] Bottom Paint

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:25:47 PST 2012

Our marina was required to install a catch basin to capture the effluent
from power washing the bottom.  This upped our haul-out fees by $100.  Plus,
they are now reduced to a single stream process of hauling, washing, and
cradling each boat where before all power washing was a separate process
once the boats were cradled.

This is what the future holds for all of us.  More government intervention
in our lives.  I'm all in favor of efforts to improve the environment; but,
a balanced approach is not in the cards.  The big boys (developers and
farmers,) will continue to press for their advantage; and, politicians will
pander to where the money is.  So, what else is new.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"