[C320-list] Screw dropped in fuel tank

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 14:42:59 PST 2012

While opening the metal cap to my fuel tank the holding chain popped off and I heard a little "dink" shortly thereafter making me almost 100% sure that the little screw that holds the chain to the cap made it all the way down into the fuel tank. Is this something to be concerned about or will the little screw rest peacefully in the bottom of the tank? We're getting hauled tomorrow for Winter and I wanted to give the boat a good run beforehand but I don't want to end up needing a tow in because of a plugged fuel line.