[C320-list] Trickle Charger

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Nov 21 04:43:44 PST 2012

We really liked using 5-10watt solar panels for this.  Ours house batts were set up in parallel with an ACR/isolator to bleed over and keep the starting battery charged.  This meant all we needed to do was connect the solar panel to the noise bank and we had fully charged batteries each spring.

I like the simplicity of this.  Now that we have AGMs we don't need to do anything in the winter because they're still @99% after 5 or 6 months without any trickle charge.

Jeff Hare