[C320-list] Trickle Charger

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Wed Nov 21 06:14:45 PST 2012

I'm joining a little late on the conversation, so forgive me if anyone
else has already suggested this.  Have you considered a solar charger?

I bought a small (about 12" x 5") solar panel battery charger that has
done a pretty good job.  I just set it inside one of the side windows
(assuming the boat cover does not cover the window).  It takes really
very little sunlight to make it go.  There is a little green LED that
lights up when it has enough sunlight.  If nothing else, you could get
three of them and charge your batteries separately for the winter.

Just a thought.

Dean Vermeire
Moonstruck II (#847)