[C320-list] DIESEL FUEL SPILL CLEANER

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 11:42:42 PST 2012

Looks like it comes in smaller quantities and in a spray.  http://orders.sidharvey.com/IMAGES/specs/60-520.pdf

Jim Brown

________________________________
 From: Jeff Hare <catalina at thehares.com>
To: "C320-List at Catalina320.com" <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] DIESEL FUEL SPILL CLEANER

While we're listing products, our oil burner service guy uses a product called 'Sweet Air Powder' that he sprinkles anywhere he drips fuel oil.  It both absorbs the fuel and removes the smell. It has the consistency of baby powder.  It seems interesting to me because it can be vacuumed up, washed away or just brushed away.  Also, when changing engine fuel filter or blending lines, it can be sprinkled on the engine and dusted/vacuumed off.

I think I'll buy a pail of it for around the house and garage but keep a small sprinkle container at the boat.

I'll report back with results.  Also, if a few owners are in the same ares, they could go in on a pail and split it up.

Jeff