[C320-list] Water below engine pan

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 18:40:14 PST 2012

we had a similar problem and were alarmed at the build-up of water aft of
the thru-hole in the small bulkhead.  I took a bottle brush that fit just
into the drain hole from the salon side and moved it around and water
gushed out, so it was some sort of minor clog.  I'll be curious to know
what others do to prevent any such clogging.

gene
Satori, #398

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."