[C320-list] PROP SHAFT

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 13:04:06 PST 2012

I had teh bronze on my 94.  I upgraded based on advice...   Bronze will work but they can flex a bit over time as I have been told.  ALso Max Prop is heavy and my mech recommended the upgerade then I saw where several people here upgraded as well.

When I had her out we changed the Cutlass bearing and repack the stuffing box and cleaned and painted teh coupler.   So I went ahead and repalced teh Shaft I figued rather do it now than later.

Tony

1994 Hull 30