[C320-list] Holokai 2 sold... Plus more

spkaldor spkaldor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 16:00:37 PDT 2012

It's sad to see you go but thank you for finding Holokai a new home and setting them up to enjoy her.

To give a membership to someone else, you can simply submit their info and payment via PayPal or check. Just be clear with your payment that the money is for their last name.

We don't need much info... Name, address, email, marina, and hull info. Please see...

http://www.catalina320.com/staticpages/index.php?page=_IA_MembershipForm

Message: 4