[C320-list] Fwd: Mysterious water leak C320 Hull 78

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:28:12 PDT 2012

This might be rare, but did your boat get hit by lightning? Sometimes the
place where the bolt goes through the boat is under water and can cause
anywhere from very minor to very major damage to the hull.

Maybe you could go down with a mask and inspect the hull while it is in the
water.

Good luck

John Meyers
In Michigan