[C320-list] Too much oil?

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:24:17 PDT 2012

I can't answer the first question with any authority (other than having
been told many times that too much oil is bad), but I had the same issue
with the transmission oil after a major tranny overhaul.  Having had car
oil changes done by nincompoops who failed to refill the crankcase (or left
the drainplug out), I always check the oil afterwards.  I also found about
a quarter inch on the dipstick so I called the guy who did the transmission
overhaul in a panic thinking it was too little and he said that was exactly
where it should be.

gene
Satori, #398

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."