[C320-list] Seeking experience w/ salon stereo speaker install

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 16:47:26 PDT 2012

Lou
When I bought my 320 it had stereo and speakers installed in the same locations as you plan. I can't tell you how to wire except to follow the wiring already installed. One tip I can give is to use light brown wiring.  Mine does and you can't see the wires running up the corners to the speakers. I thought it was trim until I was working on some TV wiring a short time ago.
Don Lawson
Mandolin Wind