[C320-list] radome pole mount

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 31 14:05:41 PDT 2012

Jack:

My pole is attached at the bottom near the starboard stern split backstay,
and it runs up attached to the backstay. I guess that's about as good as any
location but I still occasionally bump my head on the pole, and the pole
makes it impossible to zip up the bimini where it splits around the
backstay, although that's not a big problem.

jack