[C320-list] Batteries

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Mon Sep 24 11:27:56 PDT 2012

I need to replace one of my  4D batteries.  Does anyone know if it would create a problem, charger wise, having one flooded cell battery and the other battery being a sealed "maintenance free" type of battery?  I plan on replacing the flooded cell with a sealed battery when it needs replacing later.
Both batteries would have the same amount of power, so I don't think it would be a problem.
The charger is a Charles model 5000 if I remember correctly.

Thanks

Jerry Clayton
#988 (2004)