[C320-list] fridge/shower pump

Robert Sutherland rwsbv at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 15:14:46 PDT 2012

I wanted to thank everyone for their replies to my questions regarding the fridge/shower pump.
I was able to go through the process of suggestions and elimination brought it down to the pump itself being the culprit.
Going through the process was great because now I have a thorough understanding of how the system

works!
After taking the pump apart to check for debris I found that the diaphragm was compromised. I have ordered
a new pump and that will hopefully end my problem.
Again, thanks. This list is invaluable.

Bob Sutherland
Never Enough # 1043
Sandusky, OH