[C320-list] head door latch replacement

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Sun Sep 30 12:27:13 PDT 2012

Looks like I did find the part.

Manufacturer: Southco Mobella
Part Number : MC-04-123-10
Description : Clam Shell Swing Door Latch,Chrome, Privacy Knob, 1 1/8
inch door, Right and Left In or out, pawl style short

Here is a link to the .pdf
http://www.aboveboardelectronics.com/upload/Southco%20Mobella%20Compact%
20Clamshell%20Swing%20Door%20Latch.pdf

The head door is a right hand pull and the aft cabin door is a left
pull. I usually leave the aft cabin latched open so I temporarily ended
up using the aft cabin door latch for the head latch. I'm not sure how
to change the pull from left to right but I'll sort that out later.

West Marine carries Southco so I called my local store and asked them to
special order the part.