[C320-list] Internal boom rigging

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:22:41 PDT 2012

which brings up another, more general question.  Is there a source that
gives recommended line diameters for C320 running rigging?  we are looking
to replace most of ours and finding that the worn lines are thicker than
newer counterparts.

Thanks,

gene
*Satori* #398

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day,
Teach a man to fish and he'll deplete the
      oceans."

The Book of Bob, Ironies 24:7