[C320-list] Internal boom rigging

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 11:19:52 PDT 2012

Had the same problems several years ago. I had to tighten the first reef line to get it out of the way. After that I was able to work it through. It helps to have a set of extra eyes. Use a flash light looking into the boom. If I remember right I also use a long wooden dowel to help out. Good Luck. JOHN    Holokai 2