[C320-list] Catalina Lead Recovery or Crappy Dealer Support?

sail at victorianyachtcharters.com.au sail at victorianyachtcharters.com.au
Tue Sep 11 20:01:52 PDT 2012

Hi Simon,
Which state?
Catalina make gr8.yachts .
I am aware vic.& nsw,qld.after sales suport is abysmal,but I thought they were pretty quick to make a sale.
Have a look at the Hanse.They are very well made and have the best customer service even well after u buy the yacht.It comes from the top.Unfortunately this is bot the case with Catalina.
Beneteau nor Jenneau are very well constructed.Dufour is also a quality brand.don't know about their cust.service though?
David ex.Hull 1162.now C.355 owner.
Sent from my BlackBerry® from Optus