[C320-list] Catalina Lead Recovery or Crappy Dealer Support?

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 01:04:42 PDT 2012

Yes, its Norm. I have spoken to several other boat owners, that gave up
waiting on Norm to get back to them, and bought other boats.
With such a great product, Catalina could be selling many more boats on the
East Coast, if they had a more proactive dealer. Or maybe a dealer that
selling boats first, and not as a side interest (IMHO).

But all good now, Norm is looking into it, and said he would get back to me
in a few days....

Simon Rock
Lake Macquarie NSW Australia

Cat375 #54 Rock The Boat