[C320-list] Bleeding fuel line

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 10:31:47 PDT 2012

I find that if I open the the bleed screw on the secondary (engine) fuel filter and turn the engine over a few seconds (till you get only fuel  (no glow plug). Sometime you need to do this a few times but never longer than a few seconds. A baggy around the filter will keep from making a mess.  If there is air around the first filter it could take about 10 minutes to work its way to the engine. I even run my engine in the slip with a load ( in gear). I have Perkins but most engine bleed the same.  JOHN