[C320-list] Bleeding fuel line

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sun Sep 16 18:33:38 PDT 2012

Cary,
I have posted this before. If you remove the bleed screw from the banjo assembly and then use your oil pump to suck some of the diesel through the hole. Does not take much, replace the screw, but don't tighten, then pump the manual pump a few strokes. If the diesel oozes around the screw tighten it, you are air free. This procedure has worked for me for 13 seasons.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606