[C320-list] Camcleat lock

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 14:03:08 PDT 2012

I replaced both of them a couple of months ago (after they'd been broken off for 9 years!), but the mainsheet crew didn't like them, so they took them off. I can't remember a time when the sheet has accidentally gotten stuck in the Clamcleat when we didn't want it stuck.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach

Sent from handheld, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...