[C320-list] shower / fridge drain

jbrown03 at sympatico.ca jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 26 06:45:23 PDT 2012

Hi

Your hull number is close to ours.  I have found that the shower sump pump
does not always "self prime".  The solution is to simply run a hose with a
fold in it into the boat, push it hard on the outlet with the pump running
and use the water pressure in the hose by easing the fold carefully to prime
the system.  This can lead to a a shower for all and I would not want to
force too much pressure against the pump, hence care is needed

Regards

Jerry Brown
Indigo #1039