[C320-list] 320 Draft

Michael E. Mitch michael.eastwind at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:35:12 PDT 2013

Jeff,
Reading you comments is my entertainment for the day.
Thank you.
Lady Eastwind #740

--

*Michael E. Mitch
*Registered Securities Representative

*Insley Financial    (Experts in Retirement
Planning)                               **
*(970) 884-6070 Office

(410) 490-7263 Cell

InsleyFinancial.com <http://insleyfinancial.com/>

*Note: Thank you for the confidence you place in us.  Recommending us to
someone you care about is the highest compliment we can receive.  *