[C320-list] 320 Draft

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:17:16 PDT 2013

Yes, Jeff, and my dear papa used to tell me the easiest way to count the
cows in a field is to count the legs and divide by 4.  Could you send me a
schematic for this string thingy, so I can figure it out?

Actually, here on the Chesapeake, we are often anchoring in 5' or less of
water.  On occasion, we think it's 5' until about 2am when I fall out of my
bunk onto the floor.

Warren