[C320-list] Hoses going through the wall

Arthur Miller millers1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 17:29:46 PDT 2013

Jeff,  the hoses are part of the closed loop system that run to & from the hot water heater under the sink.  The odds are the leak may be at the hose connections on the heater or the relief valve may be leaking.   Easiest way to get a good look is to pull the few screws holding on the front of the sink cabinet.
Also if you provide a hull # it would help.
Art

Sent from my iPad