[C320-list] Hoses going through the wall

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Apr 7 18:49:21 PDT 2013

Maybe jumping in a bit late on this, but if the leak is antifreeze, then it
might be these hoses.  If the leak is fresh water, then I'd suspect the
pressure relief valve on the hot water heater itself.

Remove the galley drawers, the 5 or 6 screws on the frame and lift the
drawer frame out.  Also the little wooden storage compartment below the
stove comes out the same way and between those two you'll be able to see how
those hoses run.

Other people on the list suggest laying paper towels or Kleenexes where you
suspect water might be leaking to see if you can spot the leak later.

-Jeff