[C320-list] Gel Coat Repair

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 13:38:19 PDT 2013

Bob,

You are in luck, maybe, I just bought a quart of gelcoat from IBOAT.com
colored for our vintage Catalina. I doubt that I am going to use the whole
quart. The shelf life for this, they say is only 6 months after it is open.
My boat is in Muskegon and I live in Jenison.  The gelcoat I have comes
with hardner for the last coat.

As far as knowing what to do I learned from several YouTube. But make sure
you clean the area to repair with acetone really well. But your steps look
good to me.

If you are interested in sharing some of my gel coat let me know.

John Meyers
Wind Chime
#406 1997