[C320-list] BoatUS Insurance

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Wed Apr 10 14:03:39 PDT 2013

Well, there ARE too many people here, but I'd rather have you (all) able to sail pretty much whenever you want! It is an upside for being in California. I was at the marina yesterday, but couldn't get to the boat because of the Long Beach Grand Prix prep (for got to check). So, I went down the road a mile or 2 and watched the first day of the Congressional Cup (using all Catalina 37s) race in LB harbor. It was awesome, but I spent too much time there w/o hat or sunscreen (on the boat), & got a pretty good sunburn! (sorry, but it IS California!).

Don