[C320-list] BoatUS Insurance

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:34:49 PDT 2013

Sat down to dinner with an insurace guy the other night.  Consensus was
that there are a lot of underwriters that do not read.  The result is
higher than necessary premiums.  Try Allstate, but make sure it's a marine
agency.....someone who knows boats and not the agent that adds the ski boat
onto the house policy.  Pat 801